A water fountain in your home can assist you in attracting money and wealth, and it can benefit you in many ways. So, let’s find out how a water fountain benefits your home.
Having a water fountain at your place is a wonderful idea as it serves as decoration and gives several Vastu-shastra benefits. Pay attention to the essential guidelines of Vastu while installing a water fountain in your home, and you will have positive vibes.
Water fountains have long been a popular decorative feature, and the water element is supposed to infuse positive energy into the atmosphere. If you want to induct a water fountain in your home or workplace, use these Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui suggestions to enable you to send fortune, luck and wealth. One of the benefits of water fountain at home Vastu is that it also adds a lot of energy to the atmosphere.
Importance of vastu water fountain
According to Vastu-shastra, the water flow in the fountain represents the flow of cash, luck and love. Therefore, having it in and around your home can offer you happiness and optimism.
When you build a water fountain at your home, you will not only improve the aesthetics of the space but also bring peace and joy into it. It also gives you a relaxing atmosphere in and around the house.
Where should the water fountain be placed in the house?
As per Vastu, a home’s water fountain is fascinating in its direction. All the universe’s cosmic energy will start to flow into your home simply by placing the water fountain in the right place.
Adjust the water fountain in the correct direction
The water fountain should get installed to the north of your space, and this water component is also advantageous to the northeast and east. However, it would be better never to build a fountain in your home’s south, southeast or west zone, and it can result in problems for household members.
Vastu advantages of a water fountain at your home
Here are some of the benefits of water fountain at home Vastu:
- Flowing water, according to Vastu, exemplifies the flow of money, prosperity and pleasure in the environment. Therefore, keeping indoor water fountains is considered luck.
- Water fountains enhance the beauty and elegance of any room and add refinement and luxury to the overall manifestation of the property.
- The delightful sound of running water contributes to the tranquillity of the home.
- It is believed that the flowing water of the fountain awakens slowness, restores harmony and creates good yang energy.
Arrangement of water fountain in your home
The arrangement of a water fountain is crucial because it channels cosmic energy from space to make your place a more positive place to live.
According to Vastu, the optimal orientation of the fountain is to the north, as it is adequate for installing water features and draws pleasant energy into the dwelling.
Apart from the north, Vastu recommends installing a water fountain in the northeast and east. Since these instructions are suitable for water components, experts always recommend installing water-related items in these places, including indoor fountains.
Garden Vastu suggests installing a water fountain in the northeast or east orientation of the garden. Keep some Vastu principles in mind while choosing a water fountain for your home garden, such as marble water fountains in white, as they are suitable for homes.
Dos with water fountain
- Place a fountain at the main entrance of your home. It will enable you to stop bad energy at the door and prevent it from breaking into your home. It is significant to point the fountain in the right direction so it can collect the right energy at the entrance.
- Ensure that the fountain’s water flow is continuous and, therefore, no stagnation prevents the development. It would be best to clear the water fountain regularly to curb the accumulation of dirt, debris and algae.
Don’ts with water fountain
- If you plan to install a massive water fountain on your home’s property, avoid placing it directly in the centre. This specific placement barrier the water fountain’s capabilities and prevents it from reaching its full potential. You must select the north corner of the house, near the front door, instead of the centre, and watch the fountain bring happiness to your home and how!
- Avoid placing the fountain in the middle of your house.
No water fountains in the bedroom
According to Vastu shastra, the bedroom is among the worst areas in the house to place a water fountain. Placing one in your bedroom can cause problems in your relationships as water does not do well in the bedroom. Experts recommend not putting even a picture of a water body in the bedroom.
Advice on buying a water fountain
- Select an indoor fountain design for the house to complement your home decor.
- Some fountains are powered exclusively by batteries, and it may be suitable to select ones that regulate a power source.
- Make sure the cord can attain the electrical outlet. You can also choose eco-friendly solar-powered water fountains. Buy a fountain with LED lights to utilise at night for a fantastic effect.
- Look carefully at the fountain size to make it safe so that it will fit where you plan to store it. If you have restricted space at home, use a small water fountain.
- Relying on the area available, choose water features such as jets, water ropes, waterfalls or slides along the wall or glass.
- Check if the sound of running water affects your senses and is soothing. The volume should not be too low or too high, and the pump’s noise level should be minimal.
- If you get a Ganesh water fountain or Buddha fountain for your home, Vastu recommends that you place it on a small table above eye level.
5 Prevalent water fountain styles
Tiered water fountain
It is a modest three-tiered stone water fountain in the yard. Stepped fountains are common in the Mediterranean region and are suitable for homes with a traditional aesthetic. Three or more plates of distinct sizes are placed in a layer, and water is forced from the top surface to cascade over the other layers from the outside until it finally settles in a pool at the bottom.
A three-tiered water fountain created for a garden can have intricate patterns. From natural stone or resin water fountains to intricately inscribed works by artists.
Japanese water fountain
The water fountain is crucial in Japanese culture, and you will find numerous temples with one culture all over the country. Water fountains in gardens are relatively familiar in Japanese households.
The Japanese water fountain features a fundamental yet unusual design that incorporates bamboo. Water flows from the bamboo bud and flows down into a small bowl. Basic materials and elegant design evoke a feeling of peace.
Water fountain with cascades
As the title indicates, the water flows downwards in a cascading water fountain. Simple cascading fountains begin with three tiers and can adjust with additional tiers, like the five-tiered fountain you see above.
In most designs, the top tier is the smallest, and each level expands until you reach the largest sink at the bottom. Eccentric patterns, however, use equal-sized layers to create a sleeker look.
Water fountain on the wall
Wall fountains are accessible in some styles, and if you select the perfect one, you might have a water fountain that everyone admires. These fountains function well indoors and outdoors and look incredible when paired with the environment.
In a wall fountain, a bare stone wall is a backdrop for a modest stream of water that falls into a small basin below. These designs are perfect for small gardens or rooms as they take up less space while providing the same proportion of tranquillity as a water fountain and its sounds.
Water fountain on the table
A tabletop water fountain is nicely suited indoors and will fit properly on your desk; it is compact, takes up minimal space, and is reasonably practical. Because these are subtle setups, they’re inexpensive and can be plugged into the nearest electrical portal to get you started.
Countertop water fountains are accessible in many materials, including stone or a Japanese design comprising wood and porcelain.
To summarise the benefits of water fountain at home Vastu enable change in the vibrations of the space. While flowing water attracts money and wealth, the sound offers a sense of calm and peace to those around you.
You should need the meaning of water fountains in Vastu and some recommendations to assist you in maximising the potential of the fountain. You can make your house full of love, joy and progress by following Vastu’s recommendations for water fountains.
What does Vastu say about a water fountain?
As per Vastu, a water fountain at home dictates that the sound of flowing water coupled with positive energy will generate a soothing atmosphere in your place.
Is a water fountain a boon for your home?
By Vastu Shastra, flowing water in a fountain signifies the flow of money, happiness and love.
Is it favourable to have water fountains in the office?
Keeping decorative displays or paintings of water fountains in the office is considered favourable, according to Vastu Shastra, as water characteristics fascinate wealth and assure a positive flow of energy.
What are the Vaastu tips for decorative water items?
According to Vaastu shastra, decorative water items are suitable to curb bad eyesight and negative energy and promote good luck.
Where to place indoor water fountains?
You can place your indoor water fountains at the door of your home or in the lobby or reception of your office.